TNPSC Health Officer 33 Vacancies Recruitment 2014, TamilNadu Public Service Commission inviting applications from eligible candidates for Health Officer Recruitment 2014.Candidates who have completed MBBS and Bachelor of Sanitary Science can apply for this TNPSC Health Officer Recruitment 2014.Interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply for this TNPSC Health Officer 33 Vacancies Recruitment 2014 on or before 09th January 2015.
Name of the organization: TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission)
Name of the post: Health Officer
No. of Vacancies:
Total number of vacancies – 33 vacancies (Including 1GT (Ortho) C/F vacancy)
Start date for receiving applications: 10.12.2014
Last date for receiving applications: 09.01.2014
Date of TNPSC Health Officer Examination: 22.02.2014
For Health officer:
- Candidates must have completed the B.S.SC (Bachelor of Sanitary Science)/M.B.B.S from Institution or University recognized by the Medical council of India or the Diploma in Public health of the University of Calcutta
- Candidates should have a Special course certificate in the Medical colleges, Madras (not less than one year and must have passed the Licentiate in Public Health
Minimum age: 35 years
Maximum age: No limit
Rs.15, 600-39,100/-(Grade payRs.5700/-)
For General categories – Rs.175
For SC/ST/OBC categories –Rs.50/-
Mode of Payment:
Candidates should also to pay according to the individual banks and Post offices or Free processing Agency. Offline payment in the form of Demand draft (DD)/Postal order will not be accepted.
There are two stages
- Written Test
Frazer Bridge Road,
How to apply for Health officer in TNPSC:
- Candidates who are willing to apply for the health officer in TNPSC can go to the official website of TNPSC provided below at the bottom of the page.
- Candidates must have to create an account with unique user ID and password and try to upload the latest photograph and signature with suitable sizes.
- Apply the online application with proper details in the respective fields.