ICMR NARFBR MTS UDC Laboratory Attendants recruitment 2019, National Animal Resource Facility for Biomedical research eligibility criteria, number of vacancies, of upper division clerk, laboratory attendants, MTS are given in detail.
Organization Name – National Animal Resource Facility for Biomedical Research
Job Position Names – Assistant, Upper Division Clerk, Technical Assistant, Laboratory Attendants, Multi Tasking Staff.
Total Number of vacancies – 24 vacancies
- Assistant – 2 vacancies
- Upper Division Clerk – 2 vacancies
- Technical Assistant (Computer Science) – 1 vacancy
- Technical Assistant (Life Sciences) – 3 vacancies
- Multi Tasking staff – 4 vacancies
- Laboratory Attendants – 12 vacancies
@ Starting date to apply – 12th January, 2019
@ Last date for submission of the application – 25th February, 2019
Educational Qualification Required:-
For Multi Tasking Staff & Lab Attendant:- Candidates should have done high school or SSC from a recognized board.
For Remaining Posts:- Candidates must have done B.Sc or Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or college.
Age Criteria Required:-
For Assistants and Technical Assistants:- Maximum age is 30 years
For UDC Posts:- Minimum age is 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 27 years
For MTS and Lab Attendants:- Minimum age is 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 25 years
Pay Scale or Salary Offered:–
@ For UDC – Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/-
@ For Technical Assistant and Assistant – Rs.35,400/-to Rs.1,12,400/-
@ For Multi Tasking Staff and Lab Attendants – Rs.18,000/- to Rs.56,900/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates – No Fee
- For All Others – Rs.300/-
Procedure to apply for ICMR NARFBR MTS UDC Laboratory Attendants recruitment 2019:-
- In order to apply for this ICMR NARFBR MTS UDC Laboratory Attendants recruitment 2019 recruitment, candidates should click on the below link. There choose the concerned link and if you meet the required criteria then apply on or before 25th February, 2019
- Fill up all the details in the concerned fields. And take printout of the form for future use.