UPSC On line Recruitment 2014,given in employment news and has been inviting applications from the eligible candidates for various posts. UPSC on line recruitment 2014,candidates are requested to check the corresponding educational qualification for a corresponding post. UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) is India’s central agency which conducts several candidates for the aspirants. Candidate’s eligibility, post name, vacancy code given in detail. Interested can apply for UPSC On line Recruitment 2014 on or before the last date 27/03/2014.
Name of the Organization: UPSC (Union Public Service Commission)
Name of the Posts and Vacancy number:
* Assistant Director (Entomology)- 14030401508
* Principal – 14030402308
* Professor in Humanities (Economic/Political Science/History/Hindi/English) – 14030403308
* Professor in Science (Mathematics/Chemistry/Physics) – 14030404308
* Assistant Professor (Biochemistry) at CIP – 14030405108
* Assistant Professor (Pathology) at CIP – 14030406108
* Assistant Professor (Radio-diagnosis) at CIP – 14030407108
* Specialist Grade-II (Surgery) Non-Teaching Specialist Sub-cadre of CHS – 14030408108
* Professor (Civil Engineering) – 14030409508
* Assistant Professor (Computer Science and Engineering) – 14030410508
* Assistant Professor (Electronics and Communication Engineering) – 14030411508
* Assistant Professor (Mechanical engineering) – 14030412508
Number of Vacancies:
→ Assistant Director (Entomology) – 1
→ Principal – 1
→ Professor in Humanities – 1
→ Professor in Science – 1
→ Assistant Professor (Biochemistry) – 1
→ Assistant Professor (Pathology) – 1
→ Assistant Professor (Radio-diagnosis) – 1
→ Specialist Grade-II – 2
→ Professor (Civil Engineering) – 1
→ Assistant Professor (Computer Science and Engineering) – 7
→ Assistant Professor (Electronics and Communication Engineering) – 7
→ Assistant Professor (Mechanical Engineering) – 8
Note: Educational qualification, pay-scale, probation, Head quarter, Duties vary according to the post. So candidates are requested to get the eligibility qualifications from the APPLY link when navigate to the corresponding post.
@ Closing date of UPSC On line applications: 23:59 Hrs on 27/03/2014
@ Last date for printing of completely submitted UPSC on line Application: 23:59 Hrs on 28/03/2014
→ For SC/ST/PH/Women candidates – Fee Exempted (Rs.0/-)
→ For All Others – Rs.25/- only
Candidates are requested to pay either in any branch of SBI by cash/Net Banking/Visa/MasterCard/Debit card
How to APPLY?
@ Candidates are requested to APPLY ON LINE through APPLY link given below
@ Candidates who wish to apply for more than one most are requested to submit separately for each post, and pay the fee for each post separately.
@ From the APPLY link, click on the corresponding post that you desire to Apply for
@ At the bottom of the page, candidates may notice various options such as “Exit, Apply Now, Print” option. Candidates can use the APPLY NOW button to apply for the post
@ Candidates shortlisted for interview on the basis of information provided by them in the UPSC On line application form
Note: Candidates are requested to apply by giving true and proper details, because the further rounds may be forwarded by using the information given in application form. Candidates are requested to apply UPSC on line recruitment 2014 on or before 27/03/2014.