RRB Railway Notification 2014 for recruitment of Technician,Assistant Loco pilot posts :
R.R.B —- RAILWAY RECRUITMENT BOARD
On 18-01-2014 RRB has released its notification as Centralized Employment Notice No.01-2014,publication date-18-01-2014 applications from the aspirants like you for several posts.
*** Assistant Loco Pilot post ***
*** Technicians post ***
In January,1985 Railway Service Commissions have been renamed as “ Railway Recruitment Board ( RRB ) “.Currently 19 Railway Recruitment Boards are functioning.
Total number of vacancies : 26567 ( Very huge number )
Important Dates :
Date of Publication : 18-01-2014 ( Saturday )
Closing Date and Time for submitting applications : 17-02-2014 up to 17.30 Hrs ( 5:30 PM )
Date of Written Examination : 15-06-2014 ( Sunday )
Name of the Post : Assistant Loco Pilot , Technicians
Nationality : Indian Citizen
Educational Qualification :
For Assistant Loco Pilot :
SSC ( Matriculation or 10th class ) along with the course completed Act Apprenticeship /ITI approved by National council for vocational training ( NCVT ) / State Council for vocational training (SCVT ) in the respective trade from recognized university/Institute.
For Technician :
* Matriculation or SSC or 10th class + Course completed Act apprenticeship /ITI Approved by NCTV/SCTV in Relevant Trade.
* Intermediate or +2 or 10+2 with Mathematics and Physics (Or)
* Three years Diploma in engineering in Relevant Trade
Age limit :
Minimum age : 18 years
Upper age limit : 30 years , but both should be as on 1st july 2014
Exam Fee :
For General Candidates — Rs.40/-
For OBC Candidates — Rs.40/-
For SC/ST/Ex-servicemen/Women/Minorities/Persons with disability/Economically Backward candidates having annual family income less than Rs.50,000/- — No Fees to be paid
Salary Range :
For Assistant Loco Pilot and Technicians — Rs.5,200 – Rs,20,200 ( Grade Pay – Rs.1,900 )
Selection Process :
→ For Technicians : Single Stage written examination followed by verification of Original Documents
→ For Assistant Loco Pilot : Single Stage written examination followed by Aptitude Test & Verification of Original Documents.
Procedure to apply :
1).Applicants are requested to fill the prescribed format on “ A-4 “ size bond paper of 80 GSM using one side only from you.You can apply for the following posts like Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP ) and Technicians.
2).You should send the filled application form by “ Ordinary post “ of Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician.
3).You need to enclose all the required forms and they should be sent to the respective RRB’s by Ordinary post ONLY.
4).Or else the filled forms along with the enclosures should be dropped in the box kept for the purpose in the “” Office of Respective RRB’s “” with in the closing date.i.e., 17/02/2014 up to 17.30 Hrs ( 05:30 PM )
5).For the candidates residing in Meghalaya,Manipur,Assam,Arunachal Pradesh,Mizoram,Tripura,Nagaland,Sikkim,Jammu & Kashmir,Lahaul and Spiti districts and Fangi sub division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh,Andaman Nicobar and Lakshadweep Islands and for aspirants residing abroad ,The last date for receipt of applications by ordinary post will be “ 04/03/2014 up to 17.30 Hrs ( 5:30 PM ) “
Number of vacancies by location :
* RRB Ahmedabad – Assistant Loco Pilot (254 posts ) & Technician Grade ( 292 posts )
* RRB Ajmer – (562) & ( 209 )
* RRB Allahabad – (955) & ( 572 )
* RRB Bangalore – ( 917) & ( 255 )
* RRB Bhopal – ( 254 ) & ( 72 )
* RRB Bhubaneswar – (1307) & ( 231)
* RRB Bilaspur – (1482) & (198)
* RRB Chandigarh – (1138) & (23)
* RRB Chennai – (283) & (1383)
* RRB Gorakhpur – (———) & ( 78 )
* RRB Guwahati – (284) & (254)
* RRB Jammu & Srinagar – (338) & (137)
* RRB Kolkata – (1087) & (951)
* RRB Malda – (250) & ( 123 )
* RRB Mumbai – (2500) & (1655 )
* RRB Muzaffarpur – ( 1153 ) & ( ——)
* RRB Patna – (1253) & (18 )
* RRB Ranchi – (1863) & (758 )
* RRB Secunderabad – (2287)&(554)
* RRB Siliguri – (187) & (158)
* RRB Thiruvananthapuram – (197) & ( 97)
Total No.Of Vacancies – 26567
For more details , like website address of corresponding RRB’s ,Phone numbers,Applications to be addresses to ,Tentative exam towns and for more further details, go through the Notification issued.