Kerala Sustainable Urban Development Project Recruitment 2014
About Kerala Sustainable Urban Development Project:- The Kerala Sustainable Urban Development Project is a organization which works on projects. The aim of Kerala Sustainable Urban Development Projects:-
- Improve and expand urban infrastructure and services.
- Improve urban management, planning, and financing capacity of sector Institutions especially ULBs for sustainable provision of urban infrastructure and services.
- Level hood promotion and income generation capacity for poor.
Some project components are: -Water Supply, Sewerage & Sanitation, Drainage, Solid Waste Management, Roads and Transport etc.
The Kerala Sustainable Urban Development Project invites the applications for the Team Leader & Specialist Posts. All the interested applicants can apply for these announced posts according to the required qualification. The eligibility criteria and qualification is described in the format. The applicants have to apply before the Date 28th August 2014.
About the Kerala Sustainable Urban Development Project Recruitment: –
Last date of application form: 28th August 2014.
Name of the Posts: – Team Leader & Specialists.
Total number of Posts: – 91 Posts.
Team Leader: – 15 Posts.
Municipal Finance Specialist: – 16 Posts.
Urban Infrastructure Specialist: – 15 Posts.
Solid Waste Management Specialist: – 14 Posts.
Social Development Specialist: – 15 Posts.
IT cum Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist: – 15 Posts.
Research Associate: – 01 Posts.
Qualification & Eligibility Criteria: –
Qualification for Team Leader: – The applicant Urban Planner/Management Expert/ Engineer with 3 ‐ 5 year experience in project management.
- The applicant should be strong background & experience in Project Management.
- The applicant should senior engineer with having experience of 3 to 5 years in managerial position.
- The applicant should have large scale urban development projects or programs.
Qualification for Municipal Finance Specialist: – Graduate degree in finance with 3 ‐ 5 years experience.
- The applicant should have Graduate degree in finance from recognized university.
- The applicant should have the skills to examine and evaluate the urban investments in financial projects.
- The applicant should have experience in municipal finance, project finance, resource mobilization, public
- Private partnerships etc.
Qualification for Urban Infrastructure Specialist: – The applicant should have Graduate degree in Engineering from recognized university and experience in designing and managing infrastructure.
- The applicant should have board range of experience in urban infrastructure.
- The applicant should have the knowledge about the Laws and Procedures of Indian Municipal Environment.
Qualification for Solid Waste Management Specialist: – The applicant should have Graduate degree I n Engineering and experience in urban infrastructure projects related to Solid Waste Management.
- The applicant should have familiarity with legislative framework of Indian municipal environment.
- The applicant should have Experience of work on multilateral supported projects, and at ULB level.
Qualification for Social Development Specialist:- The applicant should have Masters Degree in Social science and practical experience of working in the development area.
- The applicants have knowledge and experience in social analysis, resettlement and rehabilitation.
- The applicants have knowledge about the social and community development initiatives.
Qualification for IT cum Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist: – The applicant should have Graduate Degree in Information Technology (IT) and experience in monitoring and evaluating large projects.
Qualification for Research Associate: –The applicant should have Post Graduate qualification in Social Science / Economics/ Statistics.
How to Apply: –
The interested and eligible applicants may submit their details at the mentioned address with a covering letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae explaining all your credentials to [email protected] by addressing .
The applicants have to mention their all the respected certificates it is must.
Address: – The Project Director, Kerala Sustainable Urban development Project, 5th Floor, Trans Towers, SH 2, Vazhuthacadu, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, 695014.
Official Links: –
Note: –Last date of application form: 28th August 2014.