Dear competitive aspirants Studentstudyhub community is providing you Weekly Current Affairs September 2014 with best and latest highlighted topics and issued happened between 1st september and 7th september so please make a note for upcoming banking, SSC and other exams to secure good marks.
Utilize the notes of Weekly Current Affairs September 2014
1. A Metro Rail Project has been proposed for Tirupati by Andhrapradesh Government.
2. As per the report of RBI, CAD – Current Account Deficit went down to 1.7% of GDP.
3. Vijay Malya has been declared a Wilful Defaulter by Union Bank of India (Recently IDBI also declared Vijay Malya a Wilful Defaulter)
4. Vimal Kumar will be the new Coach for Saina Nehwal.
5. Union Government has requested to Supreme Court to Re-Auction the all 218 coal blocks.
Remember each point of Weekly Current Affairs September 2014
6. Reserve Bank of India has asked all banks to set up time line to process loans.
7. Health Adalat has been launched in Karnataka and it becomes the first ever state in India to launch Health Adalat.
8. Union Government Constituted a panel to review environmental laws in India and this panel will be headed by – T.R. Subramanyam.
9. Jammu & Kashmir government formed a panel for welfare of Transgenders.
10. Bharti Airtel launched music streaming app Wynk for Android and iOS.
Weekly Current Affairs September 2014 is Important for Banking and other exams.
11. WTI and TCL signed MoU to set up India’s first Coral Garden in Gujrat.
12. New captain for Indian Women’s Hockey Team for Asian Games 2014 – Ritu Rani.
13. New Capital of Andhra Pradesh – Vijayawada.
14. New Director of IGL – Indraprastha Gas Limited.
15. Government approved 7% hikes in DA – Dearness Allowance of Central Government Employees.
Weekly Current Affairs September 2014 – Major topics
16. New CMD 0f NSIC – National Small Industries Corporation – Ravindra Nath.
17. Pankaj Advani announced retirement from Professional Snooker.
18. JNU Professor Priyadarsi Mukerji received China Book Award 2014.
19. First Women Chairperson of IIAS – Indian Institute of Advanced Study – Chandrakala Padia
20. IICT Hyderabad has developed Rechargeable magnesium battery.
Weekly Current Affairs September 2014 – Essential to Note
21. Union HRD – Human Resource Development Minister Smriti Irani launched KRITI Exhibition 2014.
22. Delhi Government launched need based development plan of villagers.
23. Sushma Swaraj (Foreign Minister of India) visited Bahrain.
24. Unit 5 of RAPS – Rajasthan Atomic Power Station become second longest running nuclear reactor of the World.
25. Supreme Court Ordered to release undertrial prisoners who have completed half of the maximum term.
Latest in Weekly Current Affairs September 2014
26. Union Government approved task force to monitor Citizenship – Long Term Visas.
27. Supreme Court upheld the decision of Uttar Pradesh’s Government to use Urdu as second official language.
28. Snapdeal (E-Commerce Retailer) signed joint venture with Den Networks.
29. India received 71st rank in WEF – World Economic Forum’s annual global competitiveness during 2014-15.
30. GMR Infrastructure singed MoU with JBIC.
Weekly Current Affairs September 2014 – next week’s will shortly be updated please keep reading.
Dear candidates if want more of current affairs of this month then please keep visiting at – http://studentstudyhub.com/