- You are reported by Too many FBians with same allegation (spammer, hacker etc)
- Sending too much Facebook requests and messages and other one is not accepting/replying. There is a limit and they send you a warning too. Crossing the limit means you are out
- Your posts contain copyrighted, offensive, abusive, Disliked material.
- Posting links of your websites or any other link too fast in groups and other walls , they may consider you as Robot/Spammer and you will be kicked out automatically.
- You are using a fake name. Rahul, Jeff can be your name but they may not accept Tricky master,charming dude, Angel Andrea etc
- Too much “Pokes”. I read somewhere in Facebook policy that unlimited poking may lead to ban specially when “Girls” u are poking do not Poke u back 😉
- Tag people in Useless pictures. People may not like those tags and some angry minds may report you. Chances are rare of block but may happen
- Liking too many pages on Facebook specially of Hate kind may be harmful for healthy FB account. There is a limit of “Liked” pages in Facebook per day. And limit of Facebook groups to join is 200.
- So many friends in account. Facebook is a place where you can meet old friends. U are not suppose to add unknown people. Not long time ago, it was the primary reason for disabling accounts.
- Create Facebook account for Human only. You cannot use photo of your Dog, cat, or your Tajmahal as your Profile pic.
- People create more than one account just for fun. Facebook robots may find the similarity and can disable your account (rare chances)
- You are advertising your website/App/Blog on Facebook free of cost. It is allowed to advertise a post from your blog, but not the whole blog
- You are under 18. You can make Facebook account using fake DOB but don’t change it later.
- Different payment information. Few of u may pay for advertising/gaming on FB using your credit card having different name than your FB name may leads to ban.
—————–STAY SOCIAL AND SAFE :)——————-