Karnataka Bank Probationary Officers Scale I 2018 recruitment notification has been recently notified on it’s official website. Karnataka Bank Officers (Scale-I) apply online from 24th December, 2018 to 2nd January, 2019. Karnataka Bank Probationary Officer Scale I recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria, Age limit, bond, important dates, salary offered and apply online links are given below in detail.
Recruiting Bank Name – Karnataka Bank
Recruitment Job Position – Probationary Officers (Scale I)
@ Starting date for making online registration or payment of fee – 24th December, 2018
@ Last date for making online registration – 2nd January, 2019
@ Venue of online test – On 24th January, 2019
Karnataka Bank PO (Scale I) Vacancies – Not listed in notification
- Post Graduation in any stream (Excluding the PG Diploma) (or) Graduation in Agricultural Sciences (or) Law
- Candidates who are waiting for result are not eligible to apply.
- Qualification criteria is considered as on 1stDecember, 2018
Age Criteria:- (As on 1st December, 2018)
- Minimum age – 21 years
- Maximum age – 28 years
- e., candidates must have been born not earlier than 2ndDecember, 1990 and not later than 1st December, 1997 (both days are inclusive)
- There is a relaxation of 5 years for ST/ SC category candidates
Probation Period:- One year (On satisfactory completion of this probation period, will be confirmed subject to the rules of bank)
Application Fee of Karnataka Bank PO (Scale I) recruitment:-
- For SC/ ST candidates – Rs.500/- + applicable GST
- For All Others – Rs.600/- + applicable GST
Online Exam Centers:- Bangalore, Hubbali-Dharwad, Mangaluru, Mysuru and Udupi
Bond – 3 years (Selected candidates must execute a bond to work for minimum 3 years)
Salary of PO (Scale I) in Karnataka Bank:- Current CTC Rs.65,000/- per month (As per All India Level Settlements)
Procedure to apply for Karnataka Bank PO Scale I recruitment 2018-19:-
- The detailed procedure to apply for this Karnataka Bank Probationary Officers Scale I recruitment 2018 includes the below steps. (refer 2ndpage of notification attached below for more details)
@ Application Registration
@ Payment of Fees
@ Scanning documents and upload
You may find this notification from “Careers” page of the Karnataka bank and important links are given below.
Hence, if you meet the above mentioned educational qualification and age criteria of Karnataka Bank Probationary Officer Scale I recruitment 2018 then apply on or before last date which is 2nd January 2019.
**** ALL THE BEST ****