Indian Air Force Rally Kurnool Group-X & Y Posts Recruitment (2014):-
About Indian Air Force: – The Indian Air Force established on 8th October 1932. The Indian Air Force is a Royal Air Force squadrons based in India.
About Indian Air Force Rally Kurnool Recruitment (2014):- The Indian Air Force Kurnool recruitment for X & Y posts. The interested applicants can participates in this rally according to the rules. The Indian Air Force notified for the recruitment. All the needed information is given in the described format. The Indian Air Force gives the opportunity to the job seekers.
Important Date for Recruitment Rally: 16th September to 24th September, 2014
Name of the Posts:-
1) Group- X (Technical Trade).
Offered salary: -During training- Stipend Rs. 11400/- per month Starting gross emolument Rs. 24900/- per month (approximately).
2) Group -Y(Medical Assistant).
Offered salary: – Rs. 20500/- per month (approximately).
Qualification & Eligibility Criteria: – The Indian Air Force set the eligibility and qualification details for posts. The applicants can choose their area according to their qualification.
Group- X (Technical Trade): – for the Group- X (Technical Trade) post the applicant should have passed class 12th/ HSC in Mathematics, Physics and English with 50% marks/ Diploma in Engineering field.
Group -Y (Medical Assistant) : – for the Group -Y (Medical Assistant) passed class 12th/ HSC in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 50% marks.
Age Limits: – The applicant should be of 21 years as maximum.
The applicant should be born in between 1st February 1995 to 30th June 1998.
- Height: The height should be acceptable height is 152.5 cms.
- Chest: – Minimum range of expansion: 5 cm
- Weight: -Proportionate to height and age.
- Corneal Surgery (PRK/LASIK): -not acceptable.
- Hearing: -Candidate should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each ear separately.
- Dental: -Should have healthy gums, good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points.
Selection Process: – The applicants will be selected in the following way:
- Written Test.
- Medical Test.
- Physical Test.
How to Apply: – The interested and eligible applicants can come with their documents. The original documents should be carried in the rally. All the Documents like:
- Educational Certificates.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- NCC or any kind of Sports certificates.
Official Links: –
The applicant can check the further details on the official website.